Hundreds of lakes, rivers, swamps, and beaver dams give us an ideal territory for moose hunting. By boating over lake Kipawa to find some of our hunting ground we get at some of the most secluded territories in the region. If you wish, you may hunt from one of our outposts even deeper into the forest.
6 day plan
- Private cabin
- Hunting license
- Boat and motor
- Access to hunting territories
- Tree stand
- Export tags
- Preparation antlers for return trip
Rate does not include taxes.
- One moose per 2 hunters;
- There will be a $450.00 fee to help you get your moose out if needed.
- Meals are also available at an additional $350.00 per person.
Complete fishing package included with hunting package: boat, motor, unlimited gas. Fishing license and meal plan are not included.
* All prices are in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
For more information about the regulation for non-resident hunters, click here: https://mffp.gouv.qc.ca/english/publications/online/wildlife/hunting-regulations/special-rules/non-residents.asp