Our bear hunt is done on very large territories and new ones are open almost every year. We will take you to and from the bait site that is most active at the time you’re there and your success is our only goal. Very large bears are taken at our lodge every year. Bear hunting is what we specialize in. Our killing ratio is one of the best in Canada all the time and the average size of our bear is the reason we have so many repeat customers.
6 day plan
- Private cabin with full facilities
- Experienced guide
- Guaranteed active bait
- Tree stand
- Drive to and from bait site
- Tracking and retriving bear
- Game dressing and storage
- Export tag
- Practice stand for bow hunters
- Sight in area for rifles
- Trophy fee
- Full fishing package (7 days)
Rate does not include taxes or licenses.
- We retrieve your game and prepare the meat and pelts for your return trip;
- The complete fishing package is part of the hunt: boat, motor, unlimited gas;
- License fees are subject to change.
- Your bear hunting license is an additional $197.14 per person.
* All prices are in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
For more information about the regulation for non-resident hunters, click here: https://mffp.gouv.qc.ca/english/publications/online/wildlife/hunting-regulations/special-rules/non-residents.asp
At Maple Leaf Lodge we put a lot of time and money into our baiting. Baiting starts in early April and runs until the end of June. Every bait site is chosen and started by the owner and checked every second day all through the hunting season. We use pastries and meat for our baiting. In a normal season we will go through 25 tons of pastries and about 10 tons of meat. A few other ingredients are used in smaller quantities. An average of 100 active baits sites are used to ensure success. You will get as many baits as you need to get your bear. In the past our customers have achieved a 98% sighting ratio, so our baiting program really works! Many of our customers see numerous bears a day.